Skydrive: this is a cloud-based storage that allows you to save and access your documents on any computer in the world.
1. Open the Chrome web-browser
2. Enter in the following web-address: https://login.microsoftonline.com/
a. You can also enter through Atlas by logging in to atlas and clicking “storage”
3. In the username box, enter your shortname + @fresnou.org (example: [email protected])
4. If prompted to enter your password, do so. If at school, this step should be bypassed.
5. In the top right of the next window, click “skydrive.”
6. In the top left, click “file.”
7. Directly under “file,” click “upload document.”
8. In the “add a document” window, click “browse.”
9. In the new window, locate the file you wish to save and double click.
10. When back in the “add a document” window, click “ok.”
11. Congratulations your file is now saved and can be accessed anywhere in the world.